Chicago History Options

My Chicago history project is about the eastland disaster and I wanted to do this one because it looks interesting and I never heard about it either. I also chopped it down to 3 and lower the ones I really liked like for example pick the 3 you want to learn or research about and the most interesting one can be the one you want to learn about. And I wanted to do 1. Chicago food 2. John Wayne Gacy 3. Easland disaster so, I crossed off Chicago food because that’s the one I know mostly about and because I know which foods they have in Chicago. So then I crossed off John Wayne Gacy because I kinda looked over the articles and they kinda have the same information but in different words. So I decided to do Eastland Disaster because I never heard a thing about what that is and because it looks so interesting about what happened in Chicago. Okay that's all goodbye my peoples!

Comments