Random Blog Pt.2

Hello everyone so... I’m doing another random blog today.... Ooooof idk how to start I don’t have anything to say at the moment.
So wassup people I’m just going to talk about.... erm....
I do not know what to say....
I’m just sitting here in ELA right now so right now I’m not thinking what I’m going to write so if I have nothing to say then I’ll just start a story about my dog so I’m not sure if you knew that my dog’s name is Wreck-it-Ralph he is grumpy playful and a chubby dog I love him so freaking much It may sound like I don’t love him or show that I don’t love him because I don’t play with him, I’m just busy  with stuff and it hurts me when he’s alone and yes I’m the one the feeds him, bathes him, takes him outside, takes him for walks, etc. I do lots of stuff most of the time. And what hurts me all the time is that when he’s outside doing his business and nobody takes him in. I just love my dog, he’s like a little brother to me. And I nickname him Ralph because Wreck-It-Ralph is too long so Ralph will do. Okay I’m done her, Bye! πŸ˜œπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚


Comments