Random Blog Pt.3

Hey my people I am back with a random Blog I would probably post about my thanksgiving which is next week omg I’m so excited for thanksgiving it’s one of my favorite holidays and after that it’s Christmas šŸ¤— yay I’m so excited for Christmas it was my favorite holiday ever since I knew about it. Okay enough talking
I’m at school right now so I can’t think right now only school stuff okay so today in ELA I accidentally snuck in lol Ms. Haury was not happy. Well my new favorite subject is Math I always loved math but when it gets hard for me I hate it and I like ELA too it’s important to improve my grammar and I think I did improve a lot, lol my grammar was so bad before and now I feel good about my grammar but I need to improve a little more. Also in math I got a 3 on my grade book for my test and one part of explaining my work (I think...) I got a 4 so I got good grades for my test tbh Ratios are very easy for me but it’s a lot of work too. Right now the subject I’m struggling the most is Reading it’s because I have this thing that I forget what I read. Okay I have a few minutes to finish homework so I’ll stop here. Alright people I hope you have a good day
Peace! ✌šŸ»

Comments