Random Blog šŸ¤Ŗ

Hello I’m back with the blogging so right now I’m in ELA. Alright so this topic is just me talking about stuff I did in this week okay, so this wasn’t this week but still I’m going to start it. So one Friday like on the 26th of the 10th month of the year, It was a field trip to Morton West which is the high school I’m going to go in 3 years, so we just went to see the behind the scenes of the show they are going to play, To be honest it was boring, they were basically showing you the stuff they used to make the show or things and effects they put in the show, and I was exited to eat lunch because I was starving, my favorite part was the acting and singing the song they used for the show, okay let’s change the subject also idk if it’s me but I’m thinking it’s almost January which it’s almost my Dog’s birthday, I don’t want him to grow šŸ˜­ but that’s life tho šŸ™ he’s going to turn 4 in January 8th so yeah that grumpy boy is turning 28 in dog years (omg he’s going to be older than my oldest sister) although he growls at me a lot I still love him, alright so I typed half of this at home so that means I am at home right now, k bye! šŸ˜œ

Comments