Thanksgiving Blog (Vines I like)

Hello. so, I’m going to tell you or type out vines that I like... yeah whatevs (I’m bored that’s why I’m doing this) and because I just watched vines so here they are...

1. Little girl looks for her missing sock while holding a bottle of apple juice                2. Someone hits the boy with their basketball on his head
Mom: “Where’s your other so-                                                                                        Boy: Yah!
*the girl accidentally spills her juice on the carpet*.                                                       *hits his head again with the ball*                       
Mom: *gasps* “Oh my god!!!”                                                                                       Boy: YAH!!!!!
*the girl spills all of her juice on the carpet*
Mom: “BRUHH!!!”

3. *little girl giggles*.                                                                                                     4. *Woman is sleeping*
*Accidentally spits out gum*.                                                                                         *Someone spills water on her face*
Girl: Aye, Mi chicle.                                                                                                        Woman: *wakes up* “hello?”
English: Oh, my gum

5. *Girl sucks on candy cane weirdly*                                                                           6. *Girl sings a very high note*
*candy cane decides to go inside her mouth*                                                                Someone in the background: STOP!!!
Girl: *chokes on candy cane then spits it out*                                                              Girl: Yes
“Ohhh!!”

7. *Guy wants to flip pancake*                                                                                     8. Someone: “you guys say Colorado”                                                   
 When he’s about to flip it...                                                                                           *guy passes by skiing in a giraffe costume*
*handle pops out of the pan and breaks*.                                                                     Guy: “I’M A GIRAFFE!!!”


9. Teen: “I’m in my mom’s car vroom vroom”                                                           10. *Guy is reading*                                 
Mom: “Get out my car”                                                                                               Guy: “I had a grat tim when I was chicakret I had las
Teen: Aw!                                                                                                                    of macup on my fas                                 
                                                                                                                                     Correct Version: “I had a great time when I was trick-or-treating 
                                                                                                                                     I had lots of makeup on my face”

Comments