Random Blog Pt.4

Hey wassup my... ehh... idk what to say. First of all I’m sorry for not posting, Ms. Haury didn’t assign any blogs, so that’s why I haven’t been posting.... ehh... . Alright we’re also not posting because we are finishing up our Chicago History Projects, guess what... I HAVE TO PRESENT TOMORROW! By the time some readers will read after Thursday December 20th, 2018 yes it already happened I’m talking to you all (future readers). Anyways what shall I talk about? ..... oof.... *thinks* One time I was at church and we have vending machines and my sister put in her dollar, the chips she wanted are going down so she can get them, Unfortunately her chips got stuck where the open thingy opens to get your snack and I guess that vending machine has issues opening the thingy to get the thing.... OML this is not making sense 😀😀😀. Okay so it got stuck, then I put in my dollar when my chips were going down (btw I got the same chips as her) and, guess what?.... My chips fell down with hers and we got her chips out of that situation.... wow I really did saved her life. πŸ‘πŸ». Alright goodbye people it’s 9:41 PM by the time I’m typing this, c’ya!

Comments