One word for 2019

I have one word for 2019... btw happy new year 9 days after (it’s January 10th at the time I’m typing this) I also really hope you forgive me for not posting been busy doin’ stuff u know...
Okay so back to my one word, my one word is... Hold Up! It’s January 17th Lol this blog is due tomorrow, and sorry I couldn’t type more I was busy. Okay my 1 word for 2019 is Happy because most of the past year I was kind not in school, but outside of school. There wasn’t anything sad but I felt down because I got into a lot of fights with my sister and I want to quit that and sometimes I get sad because she can be rude, and I’m trying to avoid that and lol to this day we still fight, but I don’t really care now. And I’m trying to be more happy so I can leave the negative behind and catch up on positivity! :D

Comments