ELA... πŸ“šπŸ“ SOL #15

Hello, today isn’t a good day today. I’m literally tired right now. I have terrible news now. Science went up for me for favorite subjects. So, this means my favorite subject remains math, then it’s STEAM, then Health, then Social Studies, then Science, and lastly, ELA. Let me explain why I don’t really enjoy ELA anymore. ELA includes reading stuff, grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, etc. One, thing.... actually... TWO THINGS. The two things I dislike about ELA is the reading, and punctuation. It makes me kind of frustrated and stressed when I have to do anything related. So, you could say I don’t like ELA anymore. I’ve been hiding this since the beginning of 2019. So, I’m basically in a bad mood because I’ll do anything to skip reading, I just disliked reading since third grade because of the lack of grades, and punctuation I disliked it since I was in fifth grade. Third quarter I got pretty bad grades too, but what I got is what I got. This means I’m not hating on this subject because hate isn’t a word I usually use, lets just say ELA is getting more challenging since I disliked it.

P.S. I’m not trying to bring this subject as a negative form or anything, This is just my personal opinion about school in general. I actually like all subjects, but this subject is starting to stress me out a little bit. 

Comments