Bowling šŸŽ³ SOL #1

Hello so, i’m going to tell my first time bowling. My godmother took me there for my birthday and it was really fun. When we got there it was literally crowded...! When we went in there, there were claw machines and I went with them while waiting for a bowling spot... yeah. To clear things up a bit my godmother, older sister, and my other big sister and I went to the bowling place... thingy. My godmother got the food while we were playing and I got... CHICKEN STRIPS with ranch. While we were eating we took turns each time. My big sister won, I was like HOWWWWW. Btw, she won both games. For the first game I was in 2nd place, but then at the end I went down to 3rd place. The second game I was losing. Everyone got points on their first 2 tries, and I didn’t get anything, and on that game I was last place. After the bowling, it was 10:30, and we spent the last 30 minutes playing at the arcades. The game I played a lot was a dance machine arcade thing *inserts picture here* After that we got home, by driving. And this will be one of the most fun moments of my life.


Comments