Busy Day... 😓😬 SOL #14

Hello, I’ve been pretty busy. Let me explain something, I’m typing this before I go somewhere else. Alright, I’m going to upload when I get home because like I said, I’m going somewhere. So, my previous blog was a draft because I had to go here and there a lot. So, I’m uploading blogs around the same time. Anyways, it was a busy day today. Today, my birds got a new cage. Their cage was too small to fit all four birds, so my parents bought a new one, also because they might have babies too and they obviously need more space. The cage was bigger than I thought it was going to be. That cage can literally fit my dog inside. Okay, I went to church after three or four weeks. After, I had to get food because my house had no food. After, that we went to see if we could change my mom’s phone because it’s old and it’s starting to not really work. Sadly, there was no luck, so we might go tomorrow again. Alright that’s basically it. Bai!~

Comments