Busy Day 📆📚✍🏻👩🏽‍💻 SOL #4

Hello it was a busy day today. After school was the time where business started going on. Appearently, my sister was helping with the talent show and she had to stay until 7:40. At 5:00 she called saying “I didn’t eat at all today, I want some Subway.” So, I went to school and gave her the food. After that, my mom told me that we’re going to the doctor because she has been feeling not so good. So, we went to the doctor, and she got a lot of medicine for her to recover or something. Then, it was around 7:30, and we got home, this means that my sister needed to get picked up soon. We needed to get medicine from the pharmacy, then my sister called like 100 times that she needed to get picked up, it was really annoying. When we were driving to the school, trains took 10 minutes to pass by, it was a long time around that time my sister called a lot. And I yelled sorry.... me and my parents yelled out at the same time saying that we’re stuck with a train, and then I hung up. When the trains were done passing by, we picked her up. Finally, we got to our last stop to the pharmacy and picked up my mom’s medicine and we got chips also~. And, that was all it was a really busy day for me, but it was fun. Okay, bye my peoples!

Comments