Empathy Video

I kind of felt bad when I read this article. I read that this person was denied for a interview just because he has cerebral palsy, this made me feel kind of bad because people shouldn’t judge others for the littlest things. In the title it said that a certain job won’t hire anybody with disabilities, which means that they don’t hire people that desperately need a job and that also have an illness, this made me feel bad, and also it wasn’t fair about the fact that they don’t accept people with disabilities. In one part it said something that he didn’t get a chance to introduce himself for who he really is, they just straight up said “oh sorry, people with disabilities are not acceptions to get hired.” This made me feel sad about people with disabilities  because it dosen’t matter how you look like or how you act, people with disabilities should be accepted to work because they have feelings like everybody else, and it doesn’t feel very good when people say stuff about you, and because they need a job to pay their bills.

Comments