Testing.... 😬 SOL #10

Okay today was really boriiiiiiiing....! We had testing obviously, and it was wasting my brain cells because I took the math test, and then I had trouble paying attention in math. So, yeah that’s what happened. Also, I’m starting to miss having gym because health is soooooooo boriiiiiing.....! But, sadly this is the last quarter of the year so it’s a possibility that I will have gym in 4 months, if I have health the 1st Quarter next year then it would be around another 8 months. But, I highly doubt that I’ll  have health 1st Quarter next year if so, it’s going to be miserable. Anyways, something happened at lunch. What happened was that I was drinking grape juice and the juice is colored then, it accidentally spilled and it stained my pants so now my pants have purple spots now.... what a great day it was! Lol, sarcasm ;). Alright, that’s all bai!!!~

Comments